Monday, October 22, 2012

Favorite movies/What's sacred to me

My three favorite movies: 1) Seven Pounds. 2) Love & Basketball 3) A walk to remember
 Discuss a day that is sacred to you and Describe the meanings of the event: A day that is sacred to me is Christmas. Because I was raised in a house were celebrating the birth of Jesus was a priority in order to remember and know the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas is also important to me because it is a time that I look forward to every year because my family all travels back down to Sweetwater Texas for a family gathering. We all attend church and help out the less fortunate at a homeless shelter. On Christmas Eve norms are broken as young children stay up late and leave out milk and cookies for an imaginary person who leaves them gifts. Christmas is a holiday that will forever bring all of my family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment